Importing iphone photos.

Reaction score
when I first got my iphone 4. I found I could directly import my iphone phots into Photos on my imca. as the Iphone showed up as a device, I have just 'upgraded' to an iphone 7, and so longer shows up and it seem I cant directly import to Photos from my iPhone 7... what went wrong.? what am I doing wrong.?

regards

Sandy

Reaction score
Hi,

Can you just do a test, make sure iTunes does not open then connect your phone via USB and open image capture, question:- does the phone appear in the devices menu on left, if so and can you import the photos to a destination you choose.

Also are you generally using a hub for multi connections?

Reaction score
Hi, I phone 7 pnly apperas as a device in iTunes, not in image capture or in Photos. have several hubbs. will try a direct connection.

Reaction score
ah... than you so much for youhelp. I had a small adapeter allowing the use of 3.5.. jacked headphones on the iphone, and also a lighting power plug to keep charding... the moment I removed that adapter and went straight to the lighting cable only the iphone now shows up as a devive in Photos... wow.. I would have neverthaugh that a comon little adapter would cause so much problems. help is greatly appreciatd.

Ask a Question