SOLVED Importing pics from iPhone to mac

Reaction score
Hi, I am back again with a same old problem. Recently took 350 pics on a cruise and have difficulty getting them from my iPhone 6s to my MacBook Pro.
If I highlight and send ,they arrive in downloads in a completely random order, not good. I want to know how to commC and commV from phone to mac and keep pics in order. I air dropped and they were randomized, had to delete, no good that way. Any ideas? please.thx.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

Have you tried using the Image Capture app via USB cable? You choose the destination folder, and it will copy them in filename order.

C

Reaction score
Interesting answer to the problem was to NOT import as a group to downloads or Air Drop to photos. The procedure that worked was to go to Photos and make a new album (called "Caribbean 2019" in this case) and was able then to commC and commV all pics, in order, to this Photos file from phone to mac !! Now I have to remember that technique :)

Ask a Question