Photo Recovery

Reaction score
HELP! I'm trying to find the best program to restore some photos that i deleted off my ibook G4. I've been assured by an Apple Store that they can get them back although they said it would take about 2 hours and would cost $80 an hour. I'm sure there is a program to do it myself. Does ANYONE have any experience with this. Many thanks.

Ric

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome !

The best software is Data Rescue ll

You also need an external drive to recover the data to, it won't work otherwise.

If you haven't got an external drive then it may be more cost effect to let the Apple Store recover them.

Either way stop using your iBook (if you are!) everytime you use it, you could be over writing areas on the drive that you want to recover data from.

regards

Ric

Ric

Reaction score
No problem, it's what most Apple stores use any way. ;-)

regards

Ric

Reaction score
Help please!

I've an old imac (running 10.3.9), that has had some photos lost (dashed outlines where they used to be).

I have a favorite picture "on" the desktop (serving as the background), but I've not been able to (re)locate it anywhere.

Is there anyway to recover the photo from the desktop background?

Thanks in advance,

Shawn

Ask a Question