Outlook

Reaction score
I have just bought a new MacBook Pro and have installed Microsoft 365 and am trying to install Outlook using Imap but when sending an email it gets stuck in the Outbox.

I have the same setup in my Windows 10 PC and it runs without any problem, my provider is Australiamail.com

Do I need a different version of Microsoft 365 or is there a way that I can get this to work on both machines?

Thanks in advance for any help

Reaction score
Yes these are the settings that I am using. I don't have Postbox but will give it a try
Thanks

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hi,

I wasn't recommending the Postbox application, just found the settings on their page. Have you tried the Apple Mail application? Or, have you contacted Australianmail.com support directly?

C

Reaction score
I have contacted Mail.com help desk but have not had a reply yet. There is a new switch in Outlook called New Outlook and with that on the emails go through OK, don't ask me why, but they do
Thanks for your help

Regards
dennisl

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hi,

Sounds like that switch definitely changes something. Glad it's working.

Feel free to let us know what the email provider replies.

C

Ask a Question