Old Guy, Long Time Mac User

Reaction score
hello, I am an old guy that has been with Macs for ever (First mac in 1984). My wife has an early 2008 iMac. I have the latest version of the iMac. I came to this site for help and to see what is happening in the Mac world. Thanks for adding me to your group.

Reaction score
hello, I am an old guy that has been with Macs for ever (First mac in 1984). My wife has an early 2008 iMac. I have the latest version of the iMac. I came to this site for help and to see what is happening in the Mac world. Thanks for adding me to your group.
I am much like your title exception is I was using the Apple IIe and the Apple 2GS before the introduction of the Mac. I’m Trying to remember but I think the OS was called ProDos my introduction to Mac was with the OS 7.6 on a Mac clone called “Power Computing” they were a lot cheaper than Mac at the time.

Reaction score
Old(er) guy here as well but only been with Mac since 2009. My first was a used PowerMac G4 with Tiger.

Welcome!

Reaction score
I am much like your title, exception is I was using the Apple IIe and the Apple 2GS before the introduction of the Mac. I’m trying to remember but I think the OS was called ProDos my introduction to Mac was with the OS 7.6 on a Mac clone called “Power Computing” they were a lot cheaper than Mac at the time. But still full use of the Mac OS including updates.

Ask a Question