Presentation folder software required

Reaction score
Hi.

I don't know if anyone can help. I've done a large amount of work for a large sports establishment, covering all health and safety aspects. There are large number of documents totalling well over 500 pages.
Rather than print them all out and put them in a folder (destroying loads of trees), I decided to put them all in an electronic presentation folder. Ideally it would have a cover page, and a contents page with links to each document, or group of documents. And also the ability to create links between documents.
So it would work in a similar way to websites I've made before using Serif.

Does anyone know of inexpensive, or even free software that would be capable of doing this, in a format that anyone could open (rather than them needing specific software?

Many thanks
Tim

Reaction score
You can do that with Keynote if you have it, but only to a slide within the presentation. You'd have to make a Presentation containing all of your documents.

Ask a Question