New But Old

Reaction score
I joined here in 2012 (apparently), but never did anything. I'm having several kinds of problems, so I may be here often. I switched to Mac from Windows in 2008 and have generally been pleased as Hell! I have decent user experience with computers as a user (Commodore 64, Windows PC, and finally Mac).

I recently bought a new 1TB Mac mini and the migration is driving me nuts! I've been getting quite an education in my struggles, but I'm still having problems. So I may be active for a while. I'm familiar with forums in general, so I will try to make sure I find the correct threads to ask my questions after searching for previous answer threads.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello again.

Glad you're back. We have responded in your other posts, so hopefully we can get things resolved for you.

C

Reaction score
Thanks. I surely need some help. BTW, I'll load my cavebear avatar if I can ever get the the photo files imported. I'm sure I'm not the only "C" around here, LOL!

Ask a Question