Need Spyder Elite 5 Software that will run on Mavericks 10.9.5

Reaction score
Hi tried to access Datacolor site for software to let me use my monitor calibration hardware kit after my mac mini 2012 had a new hard drive installed a few days ago. I still run older OS by choice due to wanting to keep using stand-alone Adobe creative packages (e.g. Photoshop CS6, Maya and so forth). Was totally surprised that Datacolor no longer provides software for any OS before Yosemite.

Have contacted company with lengthy emails about my problem with no progress apart from repeat emails saying you must upgrade your OS. If I had wanted to do that in the first place obviously I would have!! Can anyone help by sending me a link to software that will run on my Mac Mini with Mavericks OS 10.9.5 installed. To not be able to use hardware tools that cost a few hundred pounds all for want of software is ridiculous.

Reaction score
Hi apologies for not getting back sooner, as I see you responded so quickly, but I had to sign off from site and just came back on today No the old drive was completely fried, no access possible at all, and backup of old drive contents did not include this software which is why I am now trying to locate the software. So far no success. In Datacolor's case they do not provide an install disk, and what you do get installed on your hard drive is directly via their web site. I thought that like other companies, even if software been updated at least software for older OS would be in archives but no, hence why I am hoping someone out there has a .pkg available. Any help would be great.

Ask a Question