Replacement needed

Reaction score
My MacBook Pro 15 was just turned into a brick by incompetent technician. I would like to replace it with comparable version but maybe go to 13 instead of 15. Am happy (actually prefer) to replace with used/refurbished. Would like to still use my iTunes and love having an optical drive. Luckily hard drive was backed up before tech ruined the computer. Looking for recommendations to get me back to computing in my comfort zone. Please don’t recommend a new computer. I want to run iTunes. I still have iPods. Can any one help.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

Sorry to hear that. What exactly happened that prevents the MacBook Pro from being used?

You can definitely pickup an used older model Mac. I would suggest purchasing from a reputable reseller. There are several online, such as OWC/MacSales.

Feel free to look around and post any links to those you would like us to check out.

C

Ask a Question