MyQ app Cannot connect to server after watchOS 10.4 Update

Reaction score
Hi, I'm encountering a server connection issue with the MyQ App (V5.254.0) on my Apple Watch Ultra2 running watchOS 10.4. My iPhone 15 Pro on iOS 17.4.1 seems fine. Despite a good WiFi, Bluetooth, and LTE connection on the watch, it persistently displays 'Cannot connect to server.' I've tried reinstalling the app on both devices, rebooting them, and logging out and back in on the iPhone, but the problem persists. Additionally, I noticed the MyQ app doesn't offer an option to add my watch. I've reached out to the app's support with no luck so far. Any advice?

Reaction score
If it's working on your iPhone and doesn't officially support AW then I think you would, as you have done, have to inquire at the MyQ developers. It is possible that security updates on the AW have mucked up what was an accidental function. I can certainly see why you might want it on the watch.

Ask a Question