Apple music not working in tesla

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I could use your help here. I've successfully linked my Apple Music account to my 2023 Tesla Model 3 using the QR code displayed on the Tesla's screen. Everything syncs up perfectly, showing the 'Listen Now' and 'Browse' sections just like on my iPhone, including Top Picks and Recently Played. But when I tap on 'Library' to access my albums and playlists—the screen just goes blank with a message: 'No Content Available. Add your favorite content in the Apple Music app to use this page.' My library is definitely not empty. So far, I've tried the basics like logging out and back in, and ensuring my Tesla and iPhone's software are both up to date, but no luck. Has anyone else faced this issue or have any advice on what to do next? I'd really appreciate any suggestions. Thanks a lot!

Reaction score
I found this on another forum...

"Go to your apple music section “where shows what is playing” swipe up and on your setting (where you can adjust the tones and balance) You will select “Options” and from there turn on Explicit Content… and after that you will be fine."

Ask a Question