SOLVED MacBook Pro Memory

Reaction score
I bought a MacBook Pro 13 inch 2019 (Two thunderbolts 3 Ports) and chose the 8GB model due to price. I instantly found that it wasn't enough and I had to get rid of some programmes as well as removing a lot of files and photos onto memory sticks.

I tried looking to see if I could buy additional memory but two (UK) sites I looked on did not have anything for that model. Is it possible to buy additional memory for installing inside my Mac? I actually bought an additional 8GB for my previous MacBook Pro 13 inch mid 2012. I'm guessing that memory will not fit my new one?

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

Unfortunately, that model doesn't have upgradeable memory, as it is soldered on the logic board.

Be well.

Reaction score
Hello,

Unfortunately, that model doesn't have upgradeable memory, as it is soldered on the logic board.

Be well.
Oh well, guess I’m stuck with it for a few years. I won’t make that mistake again.

Thanks for your reply.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
No worries...

Honestly, for 95+% of people's use, 8 GB is plenty.

Stay healthy and safe!

Ask a Question