I've searched for solutions but haven't found anything to help for my mid 2012 macbook pro 13'. Here's the history and what I've done thus far:
- I recently replaced my old charger with a used I got on ebay. I do believe its Apple but it could be bad? I've been using it for a week thus far and its been fine.
- Last night I left the laptop out without being plugged in. Now it won't star.
- The Maglock on the charger will go green but not show orange like its charging.
- I've tried holding Shift+Cntrl+Option and the power button for 10 seconds both with the power in, without the power adapter plugged in and with the battery disconnected from the logic board.
- I'm currently leaving it disconnected as I've read that sometimes the CAPACITORS need to discharge fully for it to work by reseing the SMC
- I've also had the same ole battery since I got the thing. I have half the mind to just buy a new one.