MacBook Pro Battery Problems

Reaction score
Hi nice to meet u all! I'm new here!

Awhile ago there is a problem with my battery in my MacBook Pro, so I take it out and leave it without changing it! I can use it perfectly fine even without the battery but recently there is a sound, like a siren. It happened during when I change the computer internal clock and then connect to the Internet (like I usual do). But it suddenly the computer freezes and then there is a sound like a siren. It can be use if I don't change the internal clock and use the Internet but some site like google or facebook couldn't be use. What is wrong with my computer? and in this case what should I do?

Thanks
Vash

Reaction score
Hi and welcome,

We need more info about your Mac.
Year
OSX
Boot camped or not.

Then we may be able to offer suggestions, and hints.

Reaction score
its 2010 OSX, i think it is a snow leopard
it used to be boot camped before I delete it out

Reaction score
Hi,

How long since you wiped the hard drive and reinstalled OS X? I have never boot camped but think a clean OS X install would be better than running boot camp assistant.
As the following happens.
The hardware uses UTC time, as does OS X.
Windows uses Local Time (defaulting to Pacific).

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
If the sound is a long steady tone, then it is probably your RAM and/or logic board.

Let me know if it is a steady, continuous tone you are getting.

C

Reaction score
This is hardware problem, you should take it to an AppleCare Service Centre near you, ASAP.

Reaction score
If the sound is a long steady tone, then it is probably your RAM and/or logic board.

Let me know if it is a steady, continuous tone you are getting.

C

no it like beep beep with a pause then beep beep continuously

Reaction score
Hi,

How long since you wiped the hard drive and reinstalled OS X? I have never boot camped but think a clean OS X install would be better than running boot camp assistant.
As the following happens.
The hardware uses UTC time, as does OS X.
Windows uses Local Time (defaulting to Pacific).

I have never re-install my OSX, it just only a little while when I was using Window before I stop using it

Ask a Question