"Obscure" Safari Issue and MacBook Pro Battery Life

Reaction score
I do not have the new MacBook Pro model which recently came out, and I also do not use Safari (nor do I use my browser of choice, Google Chrome, nor the other one I am getting to like more and more, Opera, in "development" mode), but this article is interesting:

http://www.macworld.com/article/315...issues-found-in-consumer-reports-testing.html

That situation is most likely not applicable to most (if not all) folks on these forums, but it is interesting, and it looks like Appel will soon be releasing some kind of update for something (kind of hard to tell from the article what exactly that is: Safari, OS 10.12.x, or something else?).

Reaction score
So, what browser DO you use? Firefox? (since you don't use Safari, Chrome, nor Opera)

Reaction score
So, what browser DO you use? Firefox? (since you don't use Safari, Chrome, nor Opera)

Note that I said I do not use Chrome or Opera in development mode. I primarily use Google Chrome, but am getting to like Opera more and more.

Ask a Question