macbook pro and rubber feet..

Reaction score
Black rubber feet fell off my macbook pro late 2009 (unibody) and I think it's due to overheating.. I can't seem to find replacements ones anywhere! I live in Serbia, so I don't have an Apple store anywhere near.. Can someone help me find replacement rubber feet? I would like them to be original apple, not some other replacements..

Also I love to play Skyrim using bootcamp to run Windows 7 on my macbook pro, and it gets so hot that I have to stop playing and cool it down.. Does anyone have a solution? I already lifted the back of my laptop with 2 things I bought for that purpose, but it doesn't help.. And I installed some fan control program, but I think it doesn't really help.. It still gets toooo hot..

Hope someone can help..

Reaction score
Windows does not have the optimisation for any hardware cooling and what you are doing could kill your MacBook Pro's graphics/logic board. Your call...

Try http://www.smalldog.com/ for your feet.

Ask a Question