2015 MacBook Pro 13” for $600. Is that a good deal?

Reaction score
Hello, I’d just like some advice. I’m currently looking to purchase a MacBook and I was wondering if this MacBook that is being sold on Craigslist is a good deal. I am certain this is the base model 2015 MacBook Pro. I’ll post the craigslist link below. I’m going to use it for programming and basic college use. Also, would this be faster and better than the new MacBook Air for my use.Thanks guys

Early 2015 MacBook Pro 13” 128 gb ssd 8 gb ram Intel Iris graphics 6100 1536 MB No scratches at all.

Here’s the Craigslist ad
https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/ele/d/macbook-pro-2015-edition/6735210863.html

Reaction score
I have the exact same specced machine, I paid £1000 ($1300 ) new. So $600 sounds around the price that these go for second hand over here. I tend to keep all my data on external SSDs, otherwise the internal drive can fill up quickly.
I use mine for programming, photo and video editing and it has never missed a beat.
2 USB 3.0 ports and 2 thunderbolt ports give plenty of scope for expansion. You can also hook it up to a larger display via HDMI or thunderbolt to VGA converter.

Reaction score
Reaction score
I have the exact same specced machine, I paid £1000 ($1300 ) new. So $600 sounds around the price that these go forKodi TutuApp AppValley second hand over here. I tend to keep all my data on external SSDs, otherwise the internal drive can fill up quickly.
I use mine for programming, photo and video editing and it has never missed a beat.
2 USB 3.0 ports and 2 thunderbolt ports give plenty of scope for expansion. You can also hook it up to a larger display via HDMI or thunderbolt to VGA converter.
i understand!!

Ask a Question