Macbook Pro 10.6.3: Blue screen display loop after vga use

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently upgraded from leopard to snow leopard (10.6.3) and everything was fine for a few days until i left my laptop plugged into my vga cord all night (which is connected to my samsung tv) and then unplugged it while my laptop was closed the next morning.

I then opened my laptop a few minutes later and it displayed the blue screen flash (the one that normally happens when you first plug in a vga) followed by my normal desktop. Problem is it is now just doing that loop endlessly as if im rapidly plugging and unplugging my vga cord to my laptop.

Anyway i'm in safe mode right now and everything is working fine. But I need to be able to run my laptop in normal mode again without all this loop nonsense. What can I do to fix this problem?

Reaction score
Try logging back in normally, if it continues, plug in your VGA adaptor see if that works fine, if it does then remove it again.

That may clear the problem.

Ask a Question