MacBook keyboard issues while trying to reinstall lion

Reaction score
Hopefully some one will be able to help me! Decided to completely reinstall OS lion on my 2008 era MacBook - and made the silly mistake of erasing everything on my hard disk - I didn't think it would be that much of an issue (obviously other than losing everything!) but when I boot the Mac - I am taken to the screen with disk utility, option to download and reinstall Mac or restore from a back up - when trying to down load lion again, my keyboard is inputting random symbols rather than qwerty English - so far I've tried all command,shift,space - changing the keyboard input on screen, and even trying to reload OS tiger from the ancient install disks that came with the computer - all to no avail - has anyone got any ideas how I can fix this, pretty frustraiting alls I want to do is enter my email, and password on the download screen! Any help would me very much appreciated!!!

Ask a Question