Macbook air m2 display flickering while restarting

Reaction score
I own a MacBook Air m2 I had display flickering issue when I restart the Mac for few seconds so I took it to Apple authorised service Store they say they is liquid damaged but I’m sure I have spilled any liquid on it 100 percent they say that the display connector pins are shorted due to liquid damage only 3 pins and corroded them (but I see no corrosion in the picture)so they are suggesting me to replace the entire screen for 600 dollars which is like half the price of the laptop I have attached the pic of the damage in the end of the mail I kindly request you to review the damage and suggest me some solution solution

State of the MacBook:perfectly fine but only flickers while I restart
I would like your response as soon as possible since I will be visiting the Apple Store within 38 hours I kindly request you to do the needful.

Since it’s an 10 core you model I suspect that it should be power over load as it take more power than the regular version but the circular does the high lighted green circle in the image indicate power over overload or overheat or liquid damage?

Attachments

• IMG-20231221-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20231221-WA0000.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 10

Ask a Question