Apple - MacBook Air - 13.3" Retina Display - Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - 128GB Flash Storage (Latest Model) - Gold

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello.

All of the current Macs are pretty good machines. The decision on which comes down to personal preference, budget, and what your use would be. If you aren't doing any pro-level production, then any of the models will be good. In general, the more RAM the better, and storage size depends on what you need to have internally versus externally.

Hope that helps,

C

Reaction score
just got plenty of gifs, emoticons, pics would that 8GB be big enough. When I bought this mini cube I had them to put in a bigger
'motor' hahahaha whatever U call it from the one it came with. Made it faster to turn on, etc. Should I have a faster RAM (what I call motor) put in it, too, U think ? Senior gal don't do gaming, etc. Just want to email, watch occasional U tube videos, do searches, hubbo may watch ballgames on it from time to time when he's not on Roku.
Wonder if I should jack it up ? 1,000.00 plus maybe shell out for little accessories like if the charger battery doesn't come with it. don't need
a case can use the one I got. Might get the mouse adaptor I'm used to a mousepad, but, thinking I may go modern and play around with the motion square. LOL If I get mad and say wish I had my mousepad back I'd like to have it to fall back on.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
OK, thanks for the additional information.

The usage you stated should be fine with the base model, as those aren't resource-hungry tasks. 8 GB of RAM will be just fine, and the 128 GB storage will allow you to store thousands of photos with plenty of free space, and you can always purchase an external if you start getting low. The AC adapter does come with it, so no worries there. You can always add a Bluetooth mouse or trackpad. The built-in trackpad is quite nice and should suffice once you get used to it.

Hope that helps,

C

Reaction score
Thanks ! Sometimes it goes on sale few hundred off I'll leap on it then. LOL

Ask a Question