Reaction score
Two Macs, both have:

OS X - version 10.4.11
dual 2 ghz Powerpc G5 1.1
4gb DDR2 SDRAM
Powermac 11.2
bus speed: 1ghz
boot rom version: 5.2.7F1

On one of these the Sirius player works, but not on the other. It tries to load but can't get by the spinning color wheel.

On the one that works, under applications, no Adobe Flash is installed. I trashed Flash on the one that doesn't work, but no luck.

Sirius can't help me.

Does anyone know what the issue could be?

Thank you.

Reaction score
Have you looked in the Console to see if the App or System is reporting a problem?

Reaction score
Thanks. The Mac that works has Flash version 10.0.32.18. I guess the next step is to get this for the one that doesn't work. Is there a simple way to do this?

Reaction score
Thanks, Spawn, for the help. Problem is I need an older Flash version, 10.0.32.18. The Mac that didn't work had Flash 10.1.102.64. I uninstalled this. The link you sent seems to be the latest Flash for the version of OS I have. This does not seem to work. I feel if I install the same Flash version as the Mac that works, 10.0.32.18, this might do the trick. Is there a way to do this? Thanks again.

Reaction score
Thanks, Spawn. I have a really stupid question--I'm a PC guy and new to Macs. I downloaded the Flash version you sent, 10.0.12.36. Now that it's downloaded I can't find it to install. Where do Macs put their downloads so I can install?

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
If you still have the downloads window open you can double-click the icon and it will mount the install disc.

Reaction score
The new sirius player would not play on my mac.I am using mac os version 10.8 mountain lion. adobe flash player version 11.4.402.259 (the newest). Get that player from down loading it from adobe.com. http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ My mac is a 2010 2.4GHz Intel Core i5. 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3 memory. So, go to "System Preferences". In the "Other" section choose the flash player and set "Allow sites to save information on this computer" or set to "ask me before allowing new sites to save information on this computer". You should be able to log in and play your Sirius XM internet player. Good Luck! This worked for me.

Ask a Question