SOLVED Mac Pro 6.1 (2013) A1481

Reaction score
On eBay on the Mac Pro page, I saw a seller who was selling his Mac Pro as parts, because he could not get into the OS, as he was blocked by the 3 digit password number. Apart from reformating and reinstalling the OS is there another way you can bypass the OS password No. -
To be clear I am not talking about the Apple site security log-in with email and secure password.
Probably quite simple with a command/option and Letter combination. But the question is how.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

I haven't ever seen a three-digit password. Do you have a link to the eBay page, or a photo of the password screen?

C

Reaction score
I have been down for the last 36 hrs solving the restart problem but if I have a minute in the next few hours will look up eBay. I told him to reformat his SSD on another computer, he would only ship his computer to Europe or US not to Thailand my home. So I could not buy. On password Go to System Preferences - Security and Privacy - "a login password has been set for this user' (os10.14.6). Sometimes it will come up at start-up. well if you don't know it 'all over red rover'

Ask a Question