MAC OS X 10.5.8-Can't delete emails?!!

Reaction score
Help! I've had my Mac over three years and never encountered this problem...Three of the emails I received from Facebook a few days ago won't delete from my inbox. There is the subject line but when I click on, NO message in either of the three. I have tried everything I could think of to delete these emails but they remain in my inbox is YELLOWish text. I can't move them to junk either. It's bugging me to still see them when I am reading all my other emails. Anyone KNOW what steps I must do to remove these? Thanks for any help!!

Reaction score
POP. I never tried rebuilding...everything works fine except for these three emails with subject lines only (no message) They just won't delete :-(

Reaction score
If you can, I'd try to rebuild the mailboxes to see if that clears the problem. Also, it probably wouldn't hurt to run some general maintenance routines on your Mac, such as repair permissions.

Ask a Question