SOLVED junk mail

Reaction score
sierra osx, keep getting mail from a spammer who changes the domain name, tried to set a rule and lost all my inbox mail.... am on a private server and all that can be done from there is put each individual email on a black list
but each new junk has a different address
"subscriptions@ ( ever changing )"
any method in rules to send this stuff straight to trash
thanks

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

You can make a rule in the Apple Mail app to delete any email that contains subscriptions@
Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 09.43.59.png

NOTE: that rule will also delete any legitimate emails from any send that contains that text string, and it allowing the server to accept and send the emails through to your account inbox.

-I assume this is with a private domain email account - i.e. yourdomain.com?
-Do you manage the server?
-Is the server providing email services?

C

Reaction score
cory,
its an email server and internet service in colorado and ive been with them for 12 + years, rof, a quarterly payment subscription....... they are pretty efficient seeing i spend a great deal of time in india routing the mail through emailserver.com, due to blocks on India to avoid all the phishing they used to contend with, really dont want to give up my address so the 100.00 + a year is worth it
Thank you for the rule structure ill put it in and see if it does the trick.........
d

Ask a Question