IPhoto

Reaction score
I was trying to edit a photograph in my iPhoto, assuming I was being helped, I clicked on something, and up came a new iPhoto set up!! Can't get back to my huge collection of my original iPhoto!! Can anyone help me find it please?

Spawn_Dooley

Reaction score
Hi & welcome aboard :)

Try this, hold down the Option key and click on the iPhoto icon in your Dock or in your Applications folder.

You will be prompted to choose a iPhoto Library to open.

See if there are more than one library and try each one until you find your original library.

You could also look in your Photos folder in Finder by double-clicking on the MacintoshHD icon on your Desktop to open a finder window and selecting Photos in the left hand menu bar.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers,

Marty

Reaction score
I was trying to edit a photograph in my iPhoto, assuming I was being helped, I clicked on something, and up came a new iPhoto set up!! Can't get back to my huge collection of my original iPhoto!! Can anyone help me find it please?
After 12 years, my original iPhoto file was found in library, good luck.

Ask a Question