iPhone XMAX Doesn't Allow Me To Choose Alarm Song

Reaction score
I can choose the alarm song once and it won't repeat the song the next time even though the alarm settings are saved. Sometimes it doesn't play the chosen song the first time the alarm is set. I followed the instructions for setting the alarm song yet it is a hit and miss scenario.

My iPhone XMAX has the latest software.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

I assume you mean when using the Clock app? Is the song you are choosing synced to the iPad, or connected via Apple Music?

C

Reaction score
Hello C,
Yes, in the Clock App using an alarm. I'll have to check to see whether it is synced or downloaded. Some of the songs I purchased.

Reaction score
I was wondering if it has do with not connecting my iPhone to my computer on a regular basis. These are songs I've purchased. So maybe it is a syncing issue with iTunes on my main computer where I purchased the songs?

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

It shouldn't be a syncing issue. If the song is on your iPhone and not streaming, it should continue to work. Does the alarm work consistently with the built-in sounds?

I will do some testing on my iPhone and iPad and let you know what I find.

C

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
OK, then it is definitely something with the iTunes songs.

I tried it on my devices and it seemed to work normally. The songs I used were definitely physically on the iOS devices, not streaming via Apple Music.

C

Ask a Question