iPhone 6 Plus Freezing

Reaction score
My husband has an iPhone 6 Plus which freezes up at random. I’ve googled this problem & discovered many people have the same issue, but it appears no one has found a solution.

I’ve also tried resetting my husband’s phone which did nothing to resolve the problem. A few days ago he emptied his trash, and to his surprise, the iPhone 6 Plus worked great for the last several days. But today, it’s started to freeze again.

Thinking the problem could be a carrier issue, he went to the Verizon store, and they had no clue what was wrong. They stated there’s been a number of issues with the iPhone 6 Plus and suggested he buy a new phone. ( I think they just want to sell him a phone! )

Has anyone else experienced this problem - or can anyone provide suggestions on how to prevent the iPhone 6 Plus from continuously freezing?

Thanks!

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

-Which version of iOS?
-How much free space is left?
-Does it have any damage - liquid, cracked screen, etc.?

C

Reaction score
Hello,

-Which version of iOS?
-How much free space is left?
-Does it have any damage - liquid, cracked screen, etc.?

C

Hi, Cory.

My l’m using IOS 12.1.4
Free space is 67.81 GB out of 128 GB
There is no damage of any kind - perfect condition

Thanks!

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
OK, thanks.

-You mentioned you performed a reset...have you tried a full erase & restore using iTunes? NOTE: You will lose anything that you do not have backed up to iCloud or a computer.
-How is the battery health? Settings > Battery > Battery Health

C

Ask a Question