How download excel on the Macbook Pro 14 m3 Pro

Reaction score
Hello! I purchased a MacBook Pro 14 m3 Pro from Macbook-cyprus.cy and I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. It's very powerful and fast, everything works great, and the battery life is long-lasting. However, I want to install Excel on it, can you please advise me on how to do this?

Reaction score
Hello! I purchased a MacBook Pro 14 m3 Pro from Macbook-cyprus.cy and I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. It's very powerful and fast, everything works great, and the battery life is long-lasting. However, I want to install Excel on it, can you please advise me on how to do this?
You have to purchase Excel from their web site, microsoft.com. It’s about $160, I think.

Reaction score
MS Excel is available from the Apple App Store. How you want to activate it is up to you; buy a subscription to MS office 365 or Download MS office for MacOS which is a one off payment for the entire MS office suite; MS Word, Excel, One Note, Outlook, Teams, ect. that has always been my preference and there are often specials eg Spring Sale now on.

Ask a Question