how do i add an image to a video file? osx10.6.8

Reaction score
i would like to add a photo to an audio file and convert them to video for upload to youtube. does anybody know how i can do that, and have the picture show for the entirety of the audio? i am on a Mac running snow leopard 10.6.8. if anybody out there can steer me in the right direction, i would appreciate it.

Reaction score
Thank You, Kaveman. are there any quick videos to watch on how to do it? i'm looking for something quick and easy... or at least, something with instructions.

i do appreciate all of your help! Thank You for answering!

Reaction score
You might find the versions differ from the one you have iMove has gone through a few changes.

Reaction score
what i am specifically trying to do is take an hour long audio file, and just put one picture with it. (of course i can use one of those effects templates with it so it won't be so boring.) i want the picture to remain viewable during the entire thing. i don't want it to be a huge file, but look decent quality wise. it's a sermon file. i'd like to then be able to upload it to youtube for people to listen to.

Ask a Question