automator script help image padding

Reaction score
Hi there. Hoping someone can help. I want to resizesome photos. But they must be 550w x 600h with white padding not black..the image needs to have been scaled.so it all fits in. I've googled the hell out of it but cant figure out how to put the script into automator n correctly and I'm not even sure If these scripts I've found are the ones I need.www.macosxautomation.com/applescript/imageevents/05.html. I'm not sure what data I enter where in automator. I seem to enter it in.the apple.scripts box,but when I run it nothing happens to the image.any help whatsoever would be appreciated. Even if there is a paid program I can buy that'll do this for me from the app store.

Reaction score
Graphic converter is perfect. Exactly what I'm after. Thank you kindly for recommending that.have just been using it and its a great piece of software.I currently have pixelmator however it has no batch function that I can see but a great program none the less. Thanks for both your recommendations.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Excellent.

Pixelmator is one of the best image editing apps, but doesn't have the batch function as you stated. It's interface is one of my favorites on the Mac.

Glad it's sorted.

Ask a Question