Help Upgrading my mac to Snow Leopard!

Reaction score
Hey guys, excuse my lack of knowledge of Macs. Here is my situation described the best of my ability.
I have a 2008 Macbook (the black one) running Mac OsX Version 10.5.8 it has the intel 2.4 GHZ core 2 Duo and 4gb of ram.
I'm going out of town Monday morning (the 21st) and i wanted to take my old trusty mac book to stream netflix while i'm in my hotel room. Low and behold my old operating system doesn't support netflix or even google anymore =(. So I say what the hell i'll go splurge on the snow leopard upgrade, it's only $20. However I called around to some local stores including the apple store in my town and no one carry's a physical copy. I call apple and they say i would have to order it online. I was going to just order it from Amazon and have it over night shipped but it wouldn't be here in time. Being that it's Friday night and I have just now discovered my problem I fell pretty screwed. I really don't want to torrent a bootlegged copy or anything, just want a legit copy that i'm more than willing to pay for......Is there any hope out there for me? I know its not some huge problem like deadlines for work or something, just wanna watch some netflix on the only laptop i own while i'm in a hotel room out of town for a week..If anyone has a solution for me I would greatly appreciate it!

Ask a Question