SOLVED Help in Find an iPad for me

Reaction score
I need help in picking the right iPad for me.

Uses:
- Note writing/studying
- I use notability
- I need more space than my current iPad (32 GB)

Not Using For:
- I do not game
- I do not listen to music
- Rare use it for YouTube

Background:
- I have a 5th Gen iPad that I currently use. It is hard to write with a cheapo stylus because the palm rejection lags on the iPad while using Notability. I have to wear a THICK sock on my right hand to cover my palm and knuckles so they don't touch the screen. The newer smart stylus do not work with my older iPad.
- My current 32 GB iPad needs more space! I had to delete my old notes and store them online, which means I can't use them in Notability. I would like a larger storage so I can keep all my school notes on it.

Budget:
- The cheaper the better.
- I am willing to buy USED, I'm just not sure if a used iPad would be better than the Black Friday deals.
- Because I write so much, a bigger screen would be nice, but I don't want to pay an arm and a leg for a PRO since I don't do anything else other than write and study with Notability.
- Storage is important because I like accessing my older school notes. 32 GB is not enough.

Thank you!

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

Sorry we didn't respond until now. This is marked as resolved - did you still need advice?

C

Ask a Question