Help Finding the right version of Safari to download

Reaction score
Ok so a few weeks ago I updated my itunes, but now it wont let me use the itunes store unless I have the latest version of safari, but I use firefox since safari always randomly quits on me. I dont know what I did to my old safari but its gone, and so now i tried going to the safari download page and it asked me if I have a leopard or a snow leopard...andd I think I have the leopard, (I know that I have a 10.5.6) and every time I go through the installation process it tell me that I need to have a version 10.5.8 or something to complete the installation, and alllll that I want is to be able to use my itunes store!! Please Help me!!:eek:

Reaction score
Hello,
Why don't you update Leopard to 10.5.8 and try installing Safari again?

Reaction score
Click on the Apple logo on the top left of your screen, then click on "Software Update". When the update window appears, click the "Install" button. When the updating is in progress, make sure the update process completes without interruption.

Ask a Question