Safari HELP ! "Can`t find server"

Reaction score
My safari ( mac pro ) constantly fails to load web pages, saying it can find the server. When i check with a windows pc no issue.. Its not just when I load new pages, but also if i`m on a page and try to go forward or backward from the page or click a link on the page.. I`ve tried reseting safari, restarting my mac, restarting my router etc... It seems to work when i connect by ethernet, but wifi seems to be hit and miss... For no reason it seems the pages will or won`t load, and i`ve noticed its getting worse... Anyone can help PLEASE?

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, Kaveman !

My wifi strength on my mac is showing full and I tested my download speed at 2.55mps.. I never have an issue with google or facebook...

Sometimes with ebay trying to log in "Cant find server" Or when it does load the images dont ( just then blue question mark ) and all the writing is blue and black...

Should the wifi status bar not reflect a poor signal strength? My girlfriends PC never has this issue on same wifi..

Reaction score
Ive turned it off on my computer, right? I don`t have a apple base station..

Reaction score
Yes, System Preference > Network > AirPort > TCIP > Configure IPv6.

If that doesn't help then look for a better DNS server, check the web there may be a list of the closest and fastest. This becomes hit and miss, try one, if it helps great if not try another.

Ask a Question