Contacts

Reaction score
You can open the contacts app and export to vcard or some "contacts archive" format. Then email them to your friend so they can import them. You can also export to PDF but that is not importable, it's just a read only document.

Reaction score
I realized I misunderstood your question. You are looking at how to export a "smart group" I think. I just tried and couldn't figure that out, except for exporting the contacts individually in that group. Sorry I wasn't able to offer any help.

Reaction score
Try this: Open Contacts.app, select the group name on the side bar, and if you want to share the full list, select all. Right click on the selection and select “Export vCard…” and save it. You can then send that file to your friend. E-mail should probably be the easiest method.

If you want to send a sub-group from the list, you can individually select items (Command-click) and then save as before.

Ask a Question