Cant stop getting emails from nortons...

Reaction score
I have had trouble with nortons anti-virus.. so I deleted it.. Which took out all my address book and passwords etc...

but I keep getting emails from them. I had tried clicking the un-subscribe button, but that leads to multiple emails. I have added them to "Move selected messages to Junk" which seems to have no effect, and I keep on getting them...

driving me mad.

does anyone know of a way to stop them.? (other items I add to that, are never seen again.

it seems the old saying that Norton itself is a Virus, is true.

regards

Sandy
Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 12.31.57pm.jpg

Reaction score
I have had trouble with nortons anti-virus.. so I deleted it.. Which took out all my address book and passwords etc...

but I keep getting emails from them. I had tried clicking the un-subscribe button, but that leads to multiple emails. I have added them to "Move selected messages to Junk" which seems to have no effect, and I keep on getting them...

driving me mad.

does anyone know of a way to stop them.? (other items I add to that, are never seen again.

it seems the old saying that Norton itself is a Virus, is true.

regards

Sandy
View attachment 4523
Hi Sandy. I get these too and I have NEVER had Nortons!!!!!!!! I know your frustration!!!!!! They just keep coming no matter what I do.

Reaction score
Hi Sandy. I get these too and I have NEVER had Nortons!!!!!!!! I know your frustration!!!!!! They just keep coming no matter what I do.
yes. i believe there is a hidden/disguised init somewhere withing the system files that keep these 'alerts' coming though... when I ever find it I will lep the members know. regards, Sandy

Ask a Question