SOLVED The application cant be opened

Reaction score
First time on a forum ! really appreciate any help. i downloaded 'mailtags plugin' and then decided to uninstall as it disabled my signatures on my emails ! went to finder and~/Library/Mail/Bundles/ to drag and trash the plugin as well as deleted in finder/desktop/trash ! . all i get for 4 hours now is the below pop up that appears every 25 seconds and stops me working/writing unless i press ok. i have deleted the plugin everywhere and am baffled !!!! any help greatly appreciated.

Screenshot 2022-01-14 at 11.51.09.png

Reaction score
First time on a forum ! really appreciate any help. i downloaded 'mailtags plugin' and then decided to uninstall as it disabled my signatures on my emails ! went to finder and~/Library/Mail/Bundles/ to drag and trash the plugin as well as deleted in finder/desktop/trash ! . all i get for 4 hours now is the below pop up that appears every 25 seconds and stops me working/writing unless i press ok. i have deleted the plugin everywhere and am baffled !!!! any help greatly appreciated.

View attachment 4168
This is why we cannot trust ourselves to be able to trace all of the parts of any application we install. It’s never that simple. I suggest you get yourself an app-deletion utility. My personal choice is AppCleaner. If you can find any other file connected with “mailtags plugin,” drag that to the AppCleaner icon or window (if you already have it running) and it should give you a list of all the remaining parts of the plugin and the option to delete those files. Otherwise, download mailtags plugin again, run it once, and then *destroy* it with AppCleaner.

Ask a Question