Application problems

Reaction score
Hi guys I hope you can help.

I am running OS X 10.3.9 on a G4 and I am having some issues with opening applications. There are certain appplications (including Flash 8, Mail and Safari) which when I try to open them, bounce on the dock a few times then vanish without starting the application. So frustrating.

I have repaired my disk permissions a couple of times plus downloaded all the latest updates for my OS. I have even checked to see if it has anything to do with the pref files by opening a new user account and testing the apps but still no joy.

I no idea what to do next!

Hope you can help.

Simon:smile:

Reaction score
Hi guys I hope you can help.

I am running OS X 10.3.9 on a G4 and I am having some issues with opening applications. There are certain appplications (including Flash 8, Mail and Safari) which when I try to open them, bounce on the dock a few times then vanish without starting the application. So frustrating.

I have repaired my disk permissions a couple of times plus downloaded all the latest updates for my OS. I have even checked to see if it has anything to do with the pref files by opening a new user account and testing the apps but still no joy.

I no idea what to do next!

Hope you can help.

Simon:smile:

Hello, give this a shot.
http://www.thexlab.com/faqs/multipleappsquit.html

Ask a Question