SOLVED Anyway to stop adobe photo downloaded starting up on my iMac M1 every time i plug my iPhone 8 in.

Reaction score
I am finding that Adobe Photo Downloader starts every time I plug my new refurbished iPhone 8 into my iMac M1..

the Problem is that is come to the Front, and will NOT go into the background, and this often happens when I am about to typ in passwords etc.. I can only Force quite it.. IT Is a dam nuisance..
am tempted to delete it all together..
any ideas on how to stop it.

Regards, Sandy

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hi,

You can simply change a preference in Adobe Bridge: Import photos using Photo Downloader

Note:

(macOS only) On your Mac machine, you can configure Adobe Bridge to automatically open Photo Downloader when a camera is connected to the computer. Choose Adobe Bridge > Preferences. In the Behavior area of the General panel, select When A Camera Is Connected, Launch Adobe Photo Downloader. Then, click OK.

See if that resolves it.

C

Reaction score
Thank Cory.. looked for ages, but too small typecase on my 24" and cataracts don't help.

Much appreciated. regards, Sandy

Ask a Question