Anyone Else Having Occasional WiFi Dropouts On M1 MBA?

Reaction score
Rebooting cures it, although this seems a new phenomenon on MBA's. As far as I can tell this problem seems to be related to Bluetooth connectivity and disappears as soon as my Airpods Pro are disconnected. May be related to low charge with the Airpods. Rarely, if ever, have dropouts when Airpods are disconnected. Weird or what?

Reaction score
I've experienced something similar with my M1 MBA too. Sometimes, it feels like it's playing hide and seek with the WiFi! I also noticed it happens more often when I connect my Bluetooth devices, especially when their battery is low. It's as if the AirPods are hogging all the energy, leaving none for the WiFi.

Rebooting usually does the trick for me as well, although it's a bit of a pain. I'm considering keeping my Bluetooth devices charged up more regularly to see if it makes a difference. If I find a more permanent fix, I'll be sure to share it here.

Reaction score
I've experienced something similar with my M1 MBA too. Sometimes, it feels like it's playing hide and seek with the WiFi! I also noticed it happens more often when I connect my Bluetooth devices, especially when their battery is low. It's as if the AirPods are hogging all the energy, leaving none for the WiFi.

Rebooting usually does the trick for me as well, although it's a bit of a pain. I'm considering keeping my Bluetooth devices charged up more regularly to see if it makes a difference. If I find a more permanent fix, I'll be sure to share it here.

Thanks for the confirmation. Turning the WiFi off/on at the icon also works and is quicker than re-booting. I never had this before Ventura, so I'm not sure what the root cause is. I find that if the Airpods are well charged the WiFi connection is more stable. I'll have to search more for a fix, if I discover anything I'll post it here as well. I'm not holding my breath though lol.

Ask a Question