wifi: buscando redes - MAC BOOK PRO 13 EARLY 2011 - Alguien ha podido resolver ese problema? ¡HELP!

Reaction score
Tengo un mbp 13 early 2011, desde el inicio tengo este problema: se conecta a la wifi pero despues de un momento indica "wifi: buscando redes". Cuando compré la mbp señalé el problema e hice valida la garantía en un centro Apple, no encontraron la falla, cambiaron algo de tarjeta wifi, sin resultado y al final me cambiaron la tarjeta madre, con garantía, no pagué nada, eso si. Pero eso no soluciono el problema, por temporadas todo funciona bien y por otras me pone eso. Investigué y todos le achacan el problema al modem, router, etc., pero no es asi, no tiene nada que ver, lo comprobé con otras maquinas. Y todavía sigo sufriendo con este problema, 9 años despues, y me da coraje porque la maquina en si funciona todavia muy bien, solo le puse mas memoria, 16, y cambié el disco duro por un SSD, y actualice al Capitan. HELP! Alguien ha resuelto ese problema?

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Translation in English:

I have a mbp 13 early 2011, from the beginning I have this problem: it connects to the wifi but after a moment it says "wifi: looking for networks". When I bought the mbp I pointed out the problem and validated the warranty at an Apple center, they did not find the fault, they changed some Wi-Fi card, without result and in the end they changed the motherboard, with guarantee, I did not pay anything, yes. But that did not solve the problem, for seasons everything works well and for others it puts that on me. I investigated and everyone blames the problem on the modem, router, etc., but it is not like that, it has nothing to do with it, I checked it with other machines. And I still continue to suffer with this problem, 9 years later, and it gives me courage because the machine itself still works very well, I just put more memory, 16, and I changed the hard disk for an SSD, and I updated the Captain. HELP! Has anyone solved that problem?

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

I deleted your duplicate post for consistency.

It is normal to see Wi-Fi: Looking for Networks... when you click on the Wi-Fi symbol in the menu bar. It does that on all Macs, as it is constantly searching in the background. If you can connect to a Wi-Fi network, and the Mac maintains and can use that connection, then it is working properly. If you are not maintining a connection and cannot access the Internet, there there is an issue.

Hope that helps!

C

Translation in Spanish:

Hola y bienvenido.

Eliminé tu publicación duplicada para mantener la coherencia.

Es normal ver Wi-Fi: Buscando redes ... cuando hace clic en el símbolo de Wi-Fi en la barra de menú. Lo hace en todas las Mac, ya que busca constantemente en segundo plano. Si puede conectarse a una red Wi-Fi y la Mac mantiene y puede usar esa conexión, entonces está funcionando correctamente. Si no mantiene una conexión y no puede acceder a Internet, existe un problema.

¡Espero que ayude!

C

Ask a Question