SOLVED Mini 4 IPad not WiFi ing to printer

Reaction score
I have 1 iPad (original old) and a IPad mini 4 both worked perfectly to my router. However I had to change a print cartridge which I did and
now neither work to the printer. I have a MB air and it works through WiFi ok so I suspect it is a setting I might have changed on the IPads. So simply both I pads see the router and beyond - but cannot air print. MacBook can print WiFi ok. I even restored the cartridge as it still had a little ink but it did not make any difference. Hopefully someone could guide me on possibly a set ups.
Kind regards. John

Reaction score
I have now done a force start on both IPads and hey presto that has solved
the issue.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

Sorry we didn't get to this, but glad it is resolved. Thanks for posting the solution for the future benefit of others.

Be well,

C

Reaction score
Thanks Core I am not sure if that would help people but force starting both IPads did the trick. I was a bit worried as I only changed one ink cartridge when it happened. I have another ? About my MacBook but will put that question in later. Kind regards. John

Ask a Question