Why are you called ........ ?

Reaction score
This is significantly less interesting than the others, but I'll explain.

I run the macware podcast. You can learn my real first name by just listening to the podcast. I don't have a consistent pseudonym on the internet because I tailor the name to fit the subject, such as h.p. fisher (my author name) for a writing site or clocksRround (a red vs. blue quote) on the red vs. blue site. I figured, since i would probably be bringing the freeware knowledge from my podcast to this site, it would be an appropriate name

Be aware- the macware podcast has been experiencing severe technical difficulties. Just the time that i figured out what was wrong (a few months ago) my laptop (with all the macware info) died. its backed up but until its working again i cant do anything. As a result my podcast has been down for almost a year and I have lived with the guilt of leaving my listeners for such a long time. Hopefully the summer will see a fixed podcast.

SwampWitch

Reaction score
Moustache?
250px-Nietzsche187a.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walrus_moustache

Reaction score
It's more than appropriate that I should make my six hundredth and sixty sixth post about the meaning of my name. Hmm, Walrus666. Perhaps there's a double meaning in there somewhere or quite possibly no meaning at all. Hmm.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D

Ask a Question