VPN on Mac mini

Reaction score
Hello All!

Im currently working in Canada for a bit and am missing out on some Hulu action haha.

I have a mac mini (snow leapord) in the states that I have always on and have access to it via VNC.

I have the VNC remote working great with all ports forwarded and everything and can hit the mac perfectly fine from here in canada.

Can someone explain how I would setup a VPN on the mac (easy program or something?) and make it so it will:

A - not disrupt the mac minis normal internet browsing at all (parents mac mini)
B - Can choose to connect to it from my home windows machines and mac laptops when I want to hit up hulu or some sites blocked in canada but be able to disconnect from the clients and use regular internet.

Now im assuming I still use my internet at home in canada (or whatever wireless Im on for the laptops) but it will act as though its connected through the US Ip right?

This can be accomplished right?

Thanks all I really appreciate it!!

Ask a Question