Using my Contacts Database to create a bespoke address label

Reaction score
I want to create a bespoke set of labels from the information held in my contacts database so that my wife can have an up to date address book. She does not like using the Mac for telephone or address details but wants a written version. Sticking labels on a set of cards seems to be the solution but I cannot get the standard outputs from Contacts to give me home address plus telephone plus mobile number plus email plus forenames and surnames. Help!

Reaction score
I suspect you are using an older OSX the never versions of Contacts has a lot more printing options, what version are you using?

Reaction score
I suspect you are using an older OSX the never versions of Contacts has a lot more printing options, what version are you using?
Thanks, I have not tried to use since I updated to 10.9 last week, my wife has been bugging me for so long, we shall see!

Reaction score
Thanks, I have not tried to use since I updated to 10.9 last week, my wife has been bugging me for so long, we shall see!
Well, the same constraints as previous versions, the style I want is Address label plus the mobile and home telephone. I cannot see the way to make any changes to the 4 styles available to meet my needs. I have also tried to create via Pages but cannot get the address label style with 2x phone numbers (mobile and home).

Reaction score
You're right it's all or nothing, from contacts.
You will need to make a Automator Workflow

1. Get Specified Contacts Items
2. Get Contact Information
3. New Text File

Ask a Question