Updates

Reaction score
Why does Apple update systems, when the user specifies in Multiple places - do NOT update or Upgrade.
This is not only illegal, but an invasion of privacy and when you at Apple decided to upgrade a 1 1/2 yr iMac to Catalina, you
evidently went from 32 bit to 64 bit system which made useless some applications I have had for years, such as MOVAVI and Microsoft office,
thereby taking with it, medical journals I was in the middle of writing as well as videos under MOVAVI that are not longer accessible.
Now I have had to pay for upgrades to MOVAVI and purchase a subscription to Microsoft office, which I had paid a lot for years before and Catalina rendered it nonfunctional.
Thanks for your planned obsolescence and friendliness to your users.
The same goes with your phone trade in where you have partnered with Pho Bio.
Days your tradein will be worth $170 and when it gets to Pho-Bio, they say there is a 1 mm scratch on case an offer $20.
You know how to rip off your customers every way and when you changes plugs on MacAir, to USB/c, you should for the $2 it costs you, supply a dongle so that users can still access USB chips and other USB devices, including your CDROm external drive

Reaction score
Capitalism is one thing. Crap and useless Genius are something else. How about we rename genius to dumbbells

Ask a Question