SOLVED System updates

Reaction score
System Preferences keeps telling me there are updates available but when I try to get them they time out and won't load. The last time this happened I got on to apple on line help - they upgraded me to the latest version of the os (a process that took about 8 hours!!!) and things have not been the same since - Safari has become very selective in what it will show and I've had tp migrate my bookmarks to Chrome which works well but I would prefer not to be using the 'evil' service.

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello,

Sorry we didn't respond before you marked this as solved.

Please feel free to post the solution if you would like, as other members may benefit in the future.

Be well,

C

Reaction score
Sorry to advise there was no solution. I have been trying to download the upgrade once or twice a week for the past two months. Yesterday, when I posted the problem I tried once more and Shazam! it started to work. The download and installation took almost 2 hours . All seems good now.

FT

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Excellent...guess that was the solution - to post here! ;)

Glad it worked out,

C

Ask a Question