update problems!

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've just installed leopard on my macbook 2.0 ghz, 2gb ram. The installation went well and then i tried to update, thefiles downloaded fine and the mac asked to be restarted. The machine then hangs and doesn't reset. It states it is configuring the installation but goes no further. When restarting, it seems slow to boot and the OS is still 10.5 not 10.5.2.
edit: it appears the issue is with the osx conbined update only. Is there any way to redownload it and try again?

Any ideas?

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've just installed leopard on my macbook 2.0 ghz, 2gb ram. The installation went well and then i tried to update, thefiles downloaded fine and the mac asked to be restarted. The machine then hangs and doesn't reset. It states it is configuring the installation but goes no further. When restarting, it seems slow to boot and the OS is still 10.5 not 10.5.2.
edit: it appears the issue is with the osx conbined update only. Is there any way to redownload it and try again?

Any ideas?

Hello,
Have you tried "Software Update" in System Preferences or under the Apple logo at the top left of your screen? Here's a link as well.
http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/

Ask a Question