Unknown installers in Mac OS seirra

Reaction score
There are some installer files which come up every time i restart my mac or even sometime while doing some task on my mac, the problem is that keep occupying the SSD memory until the system gets stuck and i have to do a force restart, normally i force quit them from Activity monitor and then eject them, otherwise they wouldn't get eject directly from the Disk Utility menu. The problem is not going away from last 2 months or so, I have search the web for help and tried everything but seems like its a rare issue. Can anyone please help me with it.
I have attached the screen shot from the disk utility about how it looks like in the Disk utility.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-15 at 12.03.46.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-15 at 12.03.46.png
    209.4 KB · Views: 260

Cory Cooper

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

-What is listed in  > System Preferences... > Users & Groups > your user > Login Items?
-In the Shut Down../Restart... dialog box, have you unchecked Reopen windows when logging back in?
-In  > System Preferences... > General, have you checked Close windows when quitting an app?
-What is contained on the three disk images that are mounting - can you see them on the Desktop?

C

Ask a Question